POLICY FOR RETURN AND CREDIT OF GOODS
1. Returning Goods
- Prior approval must be obtained from our Customer Service on 07 3217 0938 before returning goods.
- A Return for Credit Authority form will be sent to you once the return is authorised. This form is to be attached with a copy of our delivery docket/invoice and any other relevant correspondence to the goods when returned.
- Goods returned must be in their original unmarked and unopened packaging and must be in a condition that permits them to be resold. Partly used boxes will not be accepted.
- Goods returned must not be returned any less than six months before their expiry date.
- Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within five (5) working days of receipt of goods.
- Goods will be accepted for credit or replacement at the sole discretion of Clonal Technologies.
2. Collection of Goods
Dependent on the claim, Clonal Technologies will arrange for the return of the goods. The company will not be responsible for any unauthorised freight charges.
3. 10% Re-stocking Fee
Clonal Technologies reserves the right to charge a 10% restocking fee.
4. Issue of Credit
Clonal Technologies reserves the right to refuse or delay credit or replacement unless the procedures for the return of goods have been followed.